Sunday, January 18, 2015

Untitled

(This is untitled, for now).


I'm weightless
and drifting
through your
plane
Do you feel
my voice
when I call out
your name

I'm shifting
whenever I'm next
to you
Do you feel it
oh, do you feel it
too

I'm melting
whenever you touch
my skin
Open up 
your heart
and let me
sink in

Oh, what do you say
let's do it all today
We'll just move
everything
out of our
way

I'm moving
now that I'm
so close
to you
I know
you're moving
I feel it
when you
do

-January 2015

14 comments:

  1. So heartwarming, Torie, just full of love. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. this has a rather playful rhyme scheme to it...
    and of course could make for a right fine seduction...ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. moving everything out of the way so that there is that closeness we want to have with the other - i don't only read this physically but mentally as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and for you visit :)

      Delete
  4. To me your words are swaying in a gentle - a song that's whispered in my ears. Beautiful Torie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sweet love poem lifts me up, Torie. Nice!

    ReplyDelete